The Ayurvedic Practitioner & Vedic Advisor diploma program focuses on developing skills in the areas of preventive medicine, nutrition, herbology, home remedies, detoxification, rejuvenation, bodywork, and daily/seasonal routine and a basic understanding of common diseases. This program includes a supervised practicum.
Ayurveda is not only considered an ancient science, but it also teaches us that every human being has a physical, mental, and spiritual body. Sampoorna prepares students to educate and counsel the public by using this complete integration model.
Upon completing the AP program, a student should have certain competencies or learning objectives. The learning objectives of the AP program are as follows:
- Students will be able to practice self protocols of healing and guide individuals and groups through educational seminars and workshops on the traditional practices and principles of Ayurveda.
- The student will be able to determine the Ayurvedic constitution and take a detailed history of the client’s condition in order to manage and/or refer a client for Ayurveda treatments.
- The student will be able to educate clients on the prevention of imbalances.
- The student will be able to counsel the community based on Universal laws and Spiritual principles that apply to all, inclusively.
- Students will be able to understand common diseases and suggest a complete protocol of nutrition, lifestyle, home remedies and herbal formulations for specific diseases.
|SA2101||Pathology: Vikruti Vijnanam|
|SA2112||Trip to India|
|SA2102||Ayurvedic Herbology Pharmacology and Pharmacy II (Dravya Guna Vignyam and Bhaishajya Kalpana)|
|SA2103||Ayurvedic Detoxification II (Panchakarma)|
|SA2104||Yoga Principles (Yoga Shastra) Marma Vigyana|
|SA2105||Introduction to Jyotisha and Vastu|
|SA2106||Kayachikitsa I: Anna, Prana & Udaka Srotas|
|SA2107||Kayachikitsa II: Sweda, Mutra, Purisha Srotas|
|SA2108||Kayachikitsa III: Rasa, Rakta & Mamsa Srotas|
|SA2109||Kayachikitsa IV: Meda, Asthi & Majja Srotas|
|SA2110||Kayachikitsa V: Shukra, Artava & Mano Srotas|
|SA2111||Internship, Patient Management, Case Discussions|
|SA2113||Enhancement/clarification meetings (every other Friday via Zoom)|